Thursday 20 April 2017

BHUMI AMLA (KIZHAR NELLI) - THE QUANTUM MEDICINE -- CAPT AJIT VADAKAYIL



When I was 12 years old , while playing soccer at school I felt very tired.

After running some more I felt some pain on the right hand side of the chest. I knew it had something to do with the liver , NOT the heart.

So I went home early. My old nanny saw me, as said immediately that my eyes are dull and yellow. 

She immediately took some cooked rice in a glass and told me to pee in it.

Later after examining the rice, she said “ You have Jaundice”.


Before my parents could get back from work, she went into the back yard , pulled out a plant and within 10 minuted made me drink a blackish green concoction. 

She told me that it was a mashed herb by the name of Kizhar Nelli and milk. It was so bitter that I spat it out.
Later when my parents came back from office, they made the herb paste into a small ball and made me swallow it with milk as a chaser. 

I went to sleep. The next two days I did NOT go to school, as the right hand side of my chest still pained. I just ate curd and rice. The arm pits of my white uniform shirt had a tinge of yellow—I was shown this by my mother.

The third day I was back in school. I started playing soccer again after a week.

This herb was in great demand by the Pharaohs of Egypt and the Kings of Palestine. Of course they could NOT grow it in their countries as this plant requires special soil, pollination  and tropical weather. 


This is one of the reasons they traded with my hometown Calicut for thousands of years before Christ was born.


The Palestine kings has lot of queens who when they reached menopause , ate the head of their Kings. 

In those days there was NO medicine, for urinary infection,  vaginal bleeding or Uterus removal. They depended on this herb.

Since surgery was NOT a well practiced science there they needed medicines which could cure them.

The kings needed it desperately for their prostate problems . Kizhar Nelli can lower blood cholesterol and blood pressure—all royal diseases.


It is anti-inflammatory, anti-viral and anti-spasmodic. It can cure venereal disease, Uric acid problems and control blood sugar. 

Scabies and Psoriasis can be cured. 

It is used as a nose drop for Sinus and Rhinitis problems. It is used against Kidney stones and worms. 

This herb can PREVENT!

We all know there is NO medicine in western allopathy for Hepatitis B and A, while Kizhar Nelli can cure ABE..   

This herb cannot cure Hepatitis C , but it can prevent. 

In my opinion it can cure Hepatitis C and Cancer if mixed with some other herbs   ( this is classified as of now! ).  

A hint:--- It can block the DNA polymerase -- the enzyme which catalyses polymerisation of Deoxyribonucleotides into a DNA strand. DNA polymerases have a feedback role in DNA replication, in which the polymerase "reads" an intact DNA strand as a template and uses it to synthesize the new strand. 

  
The leaves of this plant has small capsules underneath the leaves and hence is easy to locate. Frogs keep away from it.

The botanical name is Phyllanthus Niruri. 


In Tamil Keezha means below and Nelli means berry. 


However there are many strains of this herb, and some are better than others, for certain specific cures..

Grace and peace!


 CAPT AJIT VADAKAYIL
..

No comments:

Post a Comment